Roast Pumpkin Feta Walnut And Rocket PizzasFrom wrigggit 5 years ago
- 7gsachet of dried yeast shopping list
- 1/2 tspn salt shopping list
- 1 tsp caster sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour shopping list
- 1 tbspn olive oil shopping list
- 1 kg pumpkin, deseeded and cut into 3cm cubes shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3 cup rocket or basil pesto shopping list
- 100g crumbled feta shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
- 40g baby rocket shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 220degC. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine 3/4 cup warm water, yeast, salt and sugar in a jug. Stir and stand for 5 mins until bubbles appear.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 mins until dough bounces back when lightly pressed. Place into an oiled bowl. Cover and stand in a warm place for 30mins until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, place pumpkin onto a prepared tray, spray with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake on top shelf of oven for 15-20 mins or until tender.
- Punch dough down and divide in half. Roll out each to a 24cm round. Place onto a tray.
- Spread with pesto and top with cooked pumpkin, walnuts and feta. Bake for 10-15 mins or until crust is golden and crisp. Top with rocket and serve.
- Variations: Calzone- fold in half and seal edges. Spray with oil and bake til crisp.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- wrigggit Perth, Australia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwrigggit Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!