Chocolate Chip and Peanut BlondiesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c(1 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 1and 1/4 c (packed) golden brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 c salted roasted peanuts,divided1/2 c bittersweet chocolate chips(about 3 oz.),divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.Butter and flour 8x8x2" metal baking pan.Whisk 1 cup flour,salt,and baking soda in medium bowl to blend.
- Melt 1/2c butter in heavy large saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat;add sugar and whisk till smooth. Cool mixture 2 mins;whisk in eggs and vanilla. Using flexible spatula,stir in flour mixture,then half of peanuts and half of chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in prepared pan;sprinkle with remaining peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake blondies till golden,tester comes out clean and edges pull away from pan,about 30 mins;cool completely in pan on rack. Cut into 16 squares and serve. Can be made 2 days ahead. Keep in airtight container.