Lisas Chocolate Chip CakeFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool