Corn PuddingFrom lenora 4 years ago
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
- Paula Deen made this one from Foodnetwork; and you know how she is!