Ultimate Turtle BrowniesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 box(1lb6.5oz) Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix(with chocolate syrup pouch) shopping list
- water,vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie box mix shopping list
- 1 bag(14oz.) caramels,unwrapped shopping list
- 1/4c whipping cream shopping list
- 1 bag(11.5oz) semi-sweet chocolate chunks(2 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9" pan with baking spray with flour. In med. bowl,stir brownie mix,pouch of chocolate syrup,water,oil,and eggs until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 of batter(about 11/2c) in pan. Bake 15 mins.
- Meanwhile,in large microwaveable bowl,microwave caramels and whipping cream uncovered on high 2 to 3 mins,stirring occasionally till smooth.
- Pour caramels over partially baked brownie;spread to edges. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the chocolate chunks and 1.2c of the pecans.. Drop remaining brownie batter by small spoonfuls onto caramel layer. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chunks and 1/2 cup pecans.
- Bake 33 to 36 mins longer or until center is almost set. Col 1 hour at room temperature. Cover;refrigerate 1 hour before serving. For brownies,cut in 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered at room temperature.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Oh man these sound so gooooooooddd!!!!!!!!taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
OH YEAH BABY CAN YOU MAKE THESE FOR ME??? ILL WAIT!!!
THESE SOUND REALLY GOOD JUST LAYING HERE WITH MY FEET UP MUCH BETTER TODAY !!
LOVE YA TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it