Thai Stir Fried Chicken with Chilies and Holy Basil - Phad Ga-Praw GaiFrom allthai 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped birds eye chilies shopping list
- 200g sliced or minced chicken breast skinned shopping list
- ½ - 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup holy basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat wok over high heat (DO NOT ADD OIL).
- Add cooking oil then garlic and chilies, stir fry for a very short 15 seconds or less until fragrant.
- Quickly add the chicken and continue to stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Add the holy basil and stir again.
- Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with carrot or fried holy basil leaves.
- Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online You Tube video. You will be taught by Thai Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Stir Fried Chicken but about the ingredients at his cooking school in Chiang Mai Thailand.