Chicken Olive Spaghetti CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 large white onion shopping list
- 4 ribs celery chopped shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers chopped shopping list
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 large can tomato juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 3 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 pound dry spaghetti shopping list
- 1 pound processed cheese cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Poach chicken breasts then chop cooked chicken and set aside.
- In a large pan melt butter and sauté onion, celery, peppers and mushrooms.
- Add chicken, broth, juice, olives, chili powder and salt then simmer 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water until tender about 6 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti and fold into simmering sauce then stir in cheese and sherry.
- Place in a large baking pan and bake 45 minutes.