Quick And Easy Chili SoupFrom annieamie 4 years ago
- 1 can of any kind of chili, beef, turkey, chicken or vegetarian shopping list
- 1 can of whole kernal corn, drained shopping list
- 1 small can of either chopped tomatoes or 4-6 ounces of your favorite salsa, either red or green shopping list
- 1 bag of tortilla chips or Fritos shopping list
- 1 large yellow or white onion, chopped shopping list
- cilantro.. 1 big tablespoon chopped for each bowl shopping list
- 2 cups of beef broth ( I used "Better Than Bouillon 1 tsp. per cup of water) shopping list
- Optional toppings or additions: shopping list
- More chopped onions, sour cream, chopped scallions, black olives, salsa, hot peppers, cheese, sliced avocados, canned refried beans, leftover rice, etc. . shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the ingredients except the tortilla chips or Fritos in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook at a medium-low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Put a handful of chips in a bowl and spoon the soup over.
- Add any toppings you like and serve.
- Now was that easy?
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating1 people
This is wonderful, quick and simple! Thanks annieamie, can hardly wait to make this! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it