Grasshopper Fudge Mint CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 30 grasshopper fudge mint cookies shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup warm water shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
How to make it
- Thawed frozen whipped topping and crème de menthe mints for halved for garnish
- Coat spring form pan with nonstick spray.
- Break cookies into food processor then pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer 1/4 cup crumbs to a bowl then cover and reserve.
- Add butter to remaining crumbs and pulse just until blended.
- Press over bottom of pan then place in freezer.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan.
- Let stand 1 minute then stir with spatula over medium heat until granules completely dissolve.
- Remove from heat then whisk cocoa powder into warm water until well blended and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- On low speed beat in cocoa mixture, dissolved gelatin and mint extract until blended.
- Pour over chilled crust then cover and refrigerate 15 least 5 hours or until firm.
- Before serving remove sides of pan and lift cake onto serving platter.
- Press reserved crumbs onto sides of cake.
- Drop small dollops of topping around top edge then garnish with mint triangles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!