Bittersweet Chocolate Cream Cheese CookiesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate melted and cooled shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely crushed peppermint candies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix sugar, butter, vanilla, egg, cream cheese and chocolate in large bowl until smooth.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt then stir into butter mixture.
- Divide dough in half and roll each half 1/8” thick on lightly floured cloth covered surface.
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters then place 1” apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until dry and set then remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Roll edge of cookies about 1/4 inch deep in candy coating then immediately roll in candies.
- Place on waxed paper and let stand until coating is set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!