Spumoni Chunk CookiesFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1 cup salted dry-roasted pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in cherries, chocolate chunks and nuts.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls (or use level 3 tablespoon-size scoop) about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.