Cube Steaks DijonFrom kitchenscientist 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 T butter in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks in single layer and cook until browned, turning once, about 3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Melt 1 tsp butter in same skillet (do not clean) over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots and sage, sauté until soft (about 30 seconds).
- Add vermouth, boil until slightly reduced (about 30 seconds).
- Stir in cream and mustard. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon over steaks.
The Cookkitchenscientist Sterling, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!