Caramel Corn CandyFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 8 quarts popped corn shopping list
- 2 cups salted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Combine popped corn and peanuts in a large bowl then set aside.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt in a saucepan then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat then quickly stir in soda and flavorings.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto three jellyroll pans and bake at 250 for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven then stir occasionally while mixture cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!