Western Steak And Rice BowlsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound top round or sirloin steak sliced into thin slices shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 package long grain and wild rice mix prepared according to package shopping list
- 7 ounce can whole kernel corn drained shopping list
- 16 ounce can stewed tomatoes with juice shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in oil over medium high heat then add onions and cook 1 minute.
- Add rice, corn and tomatoes then cook until heated through about 3 minutes.
- Divide rice mixture equally into four individual bowls.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!