Angelic Strawberry DessertFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange peel shredded shopping list
- 7 cups angel food cake cut into 1” cubes shopping list
- 4 cups strawberries sliced and divided shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl combine milk, pudding mix and vanilla.
- Beat with electric mixer on low until combined.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes more then fold in sour cream, whipped topping and orange peel.
- Layer cake cubes, strawberries and pudding mixture then repeat layers.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving then serve topped with remaining strawberries.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!