Angel WingsFrom 22566 5 years ago
- 6 Tablespoons butter,unsalted and softened shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons toasted almond oil shopping list
- 2 Fresh egg yolks shopping list
- 2/3 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 egg whites,beaten stiffly shopping list
- 1/4 Cup toasted almonds,ground shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream Butter and almond oil in a bowl.
- Beat Egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.
- Add Creamed mixture and mixture of flour and baking powder.
- Fold in egg whites and ground almonds.
- Fill 24 buttered and floured madeleine molds 1/2 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack,unmold and sprinkle with powdered sugar until coated.
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!