German Potato and Leek CasseroleFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 kg potatoes shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
- 4 Tbs grated cheese, more if desired shopping list
- 100 ml Cream shopping list
- 40 g flour shopping list
- 30 g butter shopping list
- 200 g leeks shopping list
- 400 g smoked pork loin cubed ( or other smoked meat ) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- chopped parsley as desired shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potatoes and cook about 15 minutes.
- Fine chop garlic, cut washed leeks in rings, cut meat into cubes
- Drain potatoes .
- Cool and peel and thick slice or cut up
- Meanwhile make a sauce by heating butter, adding flour, thinnning with cream.
- Add the leeks, garlic, cheese and parsley to the sauce
- Place potatoes in a caserole dish, cover with the cheese and vegetable sauce mixture.
- Bake 200C about 15 to 20 minutes
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
German GermanAmerican Food155 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
German Food68 members
German RecipesDeutsch32 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Easy Casseroles28 members
International Dishes43 members