Shrimp or Seafood CocktailFrom arabella1174 6 years ago
- 3 dozen large raw clans or scallops or med.-sized cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 c. lime juice shopping list
- 10 to 12 oz. tomatoes, finely chopped (about 2 cups) or a can of rotel (try the new Mexican flavors!) shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large avocado, cubed shopping list
- For mild" 1-4 green chiles, wiped clean, seeds and ribs removed shopping list
- For med: 1-4 serrano chiles, wiped clean, seeds and ribs removed shopping list
- For hot: 1-4 habanero chiles, wiped clean, seeds and ribs removed shopping list
- For even hotter, don't remove seeds and ribs from the peppers. shopping list
- Finely chop whatever chiles you choose. shopping list
- 2 heaped tablespoons finely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 3 T olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- /'> shopping list
How to make it
- If you are using clams, open them or have them opened for you, saving both the clams and their juice.
- If you are using scallops, let them marinate in the lime juice for an hour or so.
- Combine the clams (and their liquid) or other seafood with the rest of the ingredients, adjust the seasoning, and serve slightly chilled.
- Serve within 2 hours.
The Cookarabella1174 Liberal, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!