One Pot Salsa Beef SkilletFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) package KRAFT Deluxe macaroni & cheese Dinner shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
- Stir in water, salsa and Macaroni. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 10 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring twice.
- Add corn and Cheese Sauce; cook 2 min. or until heated through and blended.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and green onion.