Cranberry - Orange Biscotti With Chocolate ChipsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange rind shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light olive or canola oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix rind, oil, juice, vanilla, and eggs in a bowl.
- Add to flour mixture with the cranberries and chocolate, then mix well to make a soft dough.
- Shape long, fairly narrow log. Place on a baking sheet that's greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 30 minutes, then cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Slice log diagonally into 1/2-inch slices, placing them slices upright on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes - until toasted but still a little soft (they continue to harden as they cool).
- Cool completely on a wire rack.