Gyu-DonFrom freitas 5 years ago
- Steamed Japanese rice shopping list
- 350g of beef choped in bite size shopping list
- 3 ts of soy sauce shopping list
- 120ml of white wine or sake shopping list
- 15g of sugar shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 ts of butter shopping list
- 220ml of water shopping list
- 2 ts of mirin shopping list
- 25 ml of ginger juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the onion and the garlic in round thin pieces
- In a frying pan add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the onion and let it fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the water, the soy sauce, the ginger juice and the sugar and stir it for 1 minute.
- Add the beef and let it cook for 6 minutes with a lid on!
The Cookfreitas Amadora, PT
- Not added to any groups yet!