JESSES FAVORITE EGG AVOCADO AND BACON SANDWICHFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- bacon, thick-cut 2 each shopping list
- eggs, large 2 each shopping list
- bread, whole grain 2 each shopping list
- mayonnaise 1 TBS shopping list
- heirloom tomato, sliced 2 each shopping list
- avocado, slightly mashed 1/3-1/2 each shopping list
- arugula 1 Oz shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon in a small frying pan. Drain on a paper towel, reserving bacon fat.
- Fry eggs in pan, leaving a slight bit of yolk uncooked.
- Spread mayonnaise on 1 piece of bread, then add tomato and season lightly with salt and pepper. Stack eggs and bacon on tomato, then top with arugula, if desired.
- Spread other piece of bread with chunks of avocado and season with salt and pepper. Place on top of filling, pushing down gently. Slice in half and serve.
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating7 people
nice recipe, thanks 5 for youcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it