Low Calorie Chicken SaladFrom mygollyitsmolly 5 years ago
- 1 grilled chicken breast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of craisins shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of pecans shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of low fat plain yogurt shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- This is good for calorie counters. This meal counts in at about 300 calories! Yay for low cal! shopping list
How to make it
- Take the already grilled chicken breast and cut it into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the celery into finely chopped pieces.
- Place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt and stir.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix in the pecans, celery, and craisins.
- Stir and enjoy!