Maggi Rice With ChickenFrom noola 4 years ago
- 6 chicken thighs shopping list
- 3 cardamom seeds shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- ½ cup garden peas shopping list
- ¾ tsp curry shopping list
- ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp red pepper shopping list
- 1 cup basmati rice shopping list
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cube Maggi shopping list
- 1¼ - 1½ water shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the chicken thighs and remove the skin, put them in a pot and add water, cardamom seeds and salt and leave it on the fire until they are cooked.
- Take away from the fire, and remove the bones.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it to cubes and fry it.
- Boil the garden peas for 4 minutes.
- Cut the onion into fine slices then fry with little bit of oil, when it starts to become brown add the chicken, curry, black pepper and red pepper and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and garden peas while stirring then move it away of the fire.
- Wash the rice and drain, put the rice in a pot, then add the oil, Maggi and water, put it on a light fire and put a hot plate under the pot and keep it around 20 minutes, then mix it and leave it for 10 minutes until it is well done.
- Pour the rice in the serving dish, and put the chicken, onion, potatoes and garden peas around it.