Yummy Summer Stir FryFrom dollhead 7 years ago
- 2 TBSP peanut or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts (unsalted) (we had none, and it was great without them shopping list
- 4 cloves fine chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cups corn kernels-either cut from the cob or frozen shopping list
- 2 cups finely diced (like corn kernel size) zucchini (peeled or not-you choose) shopping list
- 2 TBSP soy sauce (we use low sodium) shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar. shopping list
How to make it
- (If using peanuts, when wok/pan is hot, add 1 TBSP oil and stir fry peanuts for almost 2 minutes until they are quite brown.
- Remove peanuts & set aside). Add 2nd TBSP oil to pan and continue on to the garlic step.
- If not using peanuts, add oil to hot wok/pan and stir fry garlic until lightly browned. Add corn & zucchini and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- (Now add peanuts back to pan if using).
- Add soy and sugar and cook another minute.
- Serve over rice if desired.
- I am already thinking of adding some chopped shallots, or bits of chicken to this, or maybe a spritz of sesame oil...mmmmmmm.
The Cookdollhead Mechanicville, US
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!