Marinated Italian SausagesFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1lb Italian sweet sausage shopping list
- 1lb Italian hot sausage shopping list
- 1 Italian baguette shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1/2c red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2c olive oil(extra-virgin) shopping list
- 1tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4c chopped mint shopping list
- 1/4c chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 1tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl,combine red wine vinegar,olive oil,red pepper flakes,mint,parsley and ground pepper. Place sausages in the mixture and marinate for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium and grill sausages until cooked through,about 5 to 7 mins on each side. Serve on Italian baguette.