Frozen Pink Lemonade PieFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk(14 oz) shopping list
- 1 can frozenpink lemonade concentrate(6 oz),thawed shopping list
- 1Tbs grated lemon zest shopping list
- 5 drops liquid red food coloring(optional) shopping list
- 5 c thawed,frozen whipped topping from 1 (16oz) container shopping list
- 1/3 c seedless raspberry preserves shopping list
- 1 pkg(6oz) prepared shortbread pie crust shopping list
- fresh raspberries and lemon slices (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,whisk condensed milk with lemonade concentrate,zest and if desired,red food coloring until blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread preserves over crust. Top with lemonade mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap;freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover pie. If desired,transfer remaining 3 cups whipped topping to pastry bag fitted with large rosette tip. Pipe or spoon topping over pie.
- If desired,garnish with raspberries or lemons.
- Can substitute strawberry preserves for raspberry.