Aloo ChatFrom chandrima 7 years ago
- 4-5 medium size potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium sized chopped onion shopping list
- 2 chilly.. or more shopping list
- 1 medium size tomato or some fine juliens of raw mango shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of fine chopped ginger shopping list
- 1/4 chat masala powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice shopping list
- pinch of red chilly powder shopping list
- 1tbsp of coriander chutney/ If you can find an Indian store try Imli chutney shopping list
- some sugar and salt according to taste shopping list
- Some pomegranate to garnish and peanuts shopping list
- Fresh finely chopped coriander/mint shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes
- remove the skin after its managebly cool
- cut in dices (maybe size of small button mushrooms).
- Let it cool
- Take mixing bowl
- put the chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, potatoes.
- sprinkle some red chilly powder, salt and sugar.
- Now in small bowl mix the chat masala, lemon juice, coriander chutney.
- Pour the chutney mixture over the potatoes and give it good toss.
- Garnish it with some pomegranate, peanuts and fresh finely chopped coriander/mint
- You can add some more chillies or chutney to spike it up.
The Cookchandrima Delhi, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!