Chocolate Frangelico Dessert FondueFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Frangelico (hazelnut-flavored liqueur) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. dark corn syrup shopping list
- 4 cups (1-inch) cubed angel food cake (about 3 oz.) shopping list
- 2 cups sliced banana shopping list
- 2 cups quartered small strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine half-and-half, milk and chocolate in a medium saucepan; cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar, water, liqueur, and syrup. Cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Pour into a fondue pot. Keep warm over low flame. Serve with cake, banana and strawberries