Chocolate Malt Shoppe PieFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate malted milk powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- Additional heavy whipping cream, whipped, optional shopping list
- Additional malted milk balls, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Prep time does not include the chilling
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter; press into an ungreased 9-in. pie pan.
- Freeze until set.
- Combine the ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 tablespoon milk; spoon into crust.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the malted milk powder, marshmallow creme and remaining milk.
- Add cream; whip until soft peaks form.
- Spread over ice cream layer.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish each serving with additional whipped cream and malted milk balls if desired.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
omg, I love this!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
OMG!!!!!! IS RIGHT I LOVE THIS ONE THANK YOU
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great post love the flavor combo thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Ice Cream118 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
Companys Coming114 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
No Bake Desserts24 members