Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken RollFrom crazeecndn 7 years ago
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/2 tub (57g) Compliments goat's milk cheese crumbles ( I am sure you can use whatever is available in your local grocery store) shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Compliments Sundried tomatoes, blanched and thinly sliced (again I am sure you can use whatever is available in your local grocery store) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp(7ml) chopped fresh thyme or other herbs you wish to use shopping list
- toothpicks to secure shopping list
- 1 tbsp (15ml) pure olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly oil grill and preheat barbeque to medium-high
- place the thighs, smooth side down, on a cutting board. Divide cheese crumbles, sundried tomatoes and thyme evenly between thighs. Fold the 2 ends snugly toward the center of each and secure with toothpicks. Lightly brush with oil and place on grill. Close lid and cook until chicken is firm and cooked through, 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170F (77C). Turn as needed to brown evenly on all side. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Nutriional information
- per serving (2 rolls):
- 270 calories, 30g protein, 15g fat, 3g carbohydrates
The Cookcrazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!