Brownie Chunk CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- • 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt shopping list
- • 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- • 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar shopping list
- • 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- • 2 large eggs shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 1 cup walnuts, broken into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- • 1/2 recipe (1/2 sheet) chilled Old-Fashioned Brownies, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (generous 4 cups) shopping list
- • Nonstick vegetable oil spray shopping list
How to make it
- • Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment. Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients, then walnuts. Gently fold in brownie cubes (brownies may crumble).
- • Spray 1/4- to 1/3-cup ice cream scoop with nonstick spray. Scoop batter; drop onto prepared sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart and spraying scoop with nonstick spray as needed. Using moist fingertips, flatten mounds to 1-inch thickness.
- • Bake cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until just golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheets.