Meloncello CocktailFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- Yellow or pink cocktail sugar or sanding sugar (sold at specialty stores), optional shopping list
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
- 3 1/2 ounces limoncello shopping list
- 1/2 ounce lemon-flavored or light rum shopping list
- Splash club soda shopping list
- lemon wedge shopping list
How to make it
- Rim a rocks glass with the sugar, if desired, and put in the freezer. Puree the watermelon cubes in a blender until juicy.
- Fill the prepped glass with ice.
- Add the watermelon juice, limoncello and rum. Top off with enough club soda to give the drink a light bubble.
- Garnish with the lemon wedge. Drink.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!