Broccoli Strawberry SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets shopping list
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Gently stir in strawberries; sprinkle with almonds.
- Note: if you don't like raw broccoli, lightly steam till crisp tender, cool and use
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Quick N Easy121 members
Salads Galore254 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Veggies N Fruits R Good 4 U25 members