Mint and Lime tuna skewers with Garlic and Parsley potatoesFrom ruth2003 4 years ago
- 2 tuna steaks cut in chunks shopping list
- 1/2 red red pepper cut in chunks (same size as tuna) shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper cut in chunks (as before) shopping list
- 1/2 onion cut in chunks (again same size) shopping list
- 4 skewer sticks shopping list
- Handful of fresh mint mint shopping list
- 1 large chili pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- For the potatoes shopping list
- 4 medium sized potatoes-washed shopping list
- good measure of butter mixed in with chopped parsley and garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place all vegetables and tuna in a bowl and cover in the marinade.
- Place it in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Pre-heat your oven
- Scoop a hole 1/2 way through your baking potatoes and fill them with the butter.
- Wrap the potatoes individually in tin foil in order not to lose any of the butter.
- Place them in the oven for half an hour or until soft to the touch.
- Skewer the tuna and vegetables and heat the griddle pan.
- Cook the skewers for 2 minutes on each side- to seal flavours- and finish them in the oven.
The Cookruth2003 Middlesbrough, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!