Pasta in a Creamy Pancetta and Leek SauceFrom ruth2003 6 years ago
- Dried Tagliatelle (or any pasta of your choice that can hold a creamy thick sauce) shopping list
- 1 large leek (sliced) shopping list
- 200gs of pancetta or streaky smoked bacon shopping list
- A good knob of butter shopping list
- 1 cup of double cream or cream fraiche shopping list
- salt and pepper to season shopping list
- Parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the water for the pasta. Add salt and pasta.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the pancetta until crispy-the butter will absorb the flavours which will add the sauce that extra richness.
- Add the leek and fry until soft.
- Add the cream and allow the sauce to thicken. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce in the frying pan.
- Mix it altogether and top with some black pepper and shavings of parmesan cheese.
- You could also serve it with a nice crispy fresh salad and I hope you enjoy!
The Cookruth2003 Middlesbrough, GB
The Rating6 people
This sounds just fantastic. How could it fail?joe1155 in Munchen loved it
sounds wonderful!a1patti in Salem loved it
Wow Ruth, This Sounds Really, Really Good. Gotta Try This Tomorrow.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!