Coffee Butterball CookiesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 11/2 Tbs instant coffee shopping list
- 1 Tbs . water shopping list
- 13/4 cup unsifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts shopping list
- additional powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter.
- Add 1/3 cup confectioners sugar.
- Cream until fluffy.
- Dissolve instant coffee and baking soda in the water; add to butter mixture with vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Shape into small balls.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Roll each cookie in additional confectioners sugar while still hot.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Coffee Masters66 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
A Cookie Jar57 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Butter Is Better67 members
International Baking67 members
Cookie SwapARama67 members