Easy Greene EnchiladasFrom dodgers 7 years ago
- 1 roasted chicken shopping list
- 1 lg can green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1-2 tsp. chicken bouillon shopping list
- 2tsp.each garlic/onion powder shopping list
- 1tsp.black pepper shopping list
- 2 roasted jalapeno' s (or to taste.) shopping list
- As much shredded cheese as you want, I like the mexican cheeses! shopping list
- Fresco , Cojita, jalapeno Jack,etc. shopping list
- 1/2 medium bag of tortilla chips shopping list
- NOTE: I add a little water to the last of what's in the cans,so i don't waste a drop of flavor ( I do this with EVERYTHING)!! shopping list
- roastING jalapeno? put chilies on the fire and char till nearly black, put in plastic bag to steam, remove skins(DO NOT RINSE) ,this will wash flavor away!! Not Good Eats!! shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees
- De bone the chicken, add the chicken to a pot
- and add the next 7 ingredients, and heat to a simmer
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan( casserole) with Pam, add a little sauce to the bottom and begin layering, Chips, sauce, cheese. Repeat.
- Should have enough for 2 layers . Bake and serve with sour cream, green onions, chopped tomatoes.
- You can do this on a larger scale for parties just increase ingredients.
- You' will be an instant friend to anyone who tries this!!
The Cookdodgers Long Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!