Spinach Strawberry and Onion Salad With Sesame Seed DressingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese grated shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 red pepper seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cucumber peeled seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1 large bag spinach gently torn into bite size pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a saucepan and sauté sesame seeds until golden brown.
- Combine parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place green pepper, cucumber, red onion, strawberries and spinach lettuce in large bowl and toss.
- Just before serving pour dressing over salad and toss then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!