Asparagus DipFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 cups finely diced cooked asparagus shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream -- or plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin -- (1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon) shopping list
- sea salt -- to taste shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper -- to taste shopping list
- 2 dashes Tabasco -- optional shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely diced tomato shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor mix together the above ingredients (except the tomatoand onion) until they are blended and of the desired chunkiness.
- Adjust the seasonings with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Fold in the diced tomato and onion.
- Serve with your favourite crackers, bread toasts, nacho, tortilla or pita
- chips or use to fill 3 to 4 dozen cherry tomatoes.
- Note : To cook asparagus: microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or steam for 3 to 5 minutes or roast for 15 minutes at 500F.