Old-fashioned Apple CrispFrom rachluvsrecipes 7 years ago
- 6 medium (6 cups) apples, peeled, cored, sliced~ red delicious work well shopping list
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup uncooked old-fashioned oats shopping list
- ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- ½ cup cold Land O Lakes butter shopping list
- vanilla ice cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place apples in ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour, and cinnamon in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream (optional).