Cumin Chicken and Noodle SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 3 ounce package chicken flavored instant ramen noodles broken up shopping list
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken over medium heat 6 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink.
- Pour off drippings then add salt, cumin and pepper.
- Stir in water, broth and seasoning packet from noodles.
- Bring to a boil then stir in noodles and vegetables and return to boil.
- Continue cooking until noodles are tender about 3 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!