Roast Pumpkin DipFrom wrigggit 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 220deg C.
- Place pumpkin, oil, brown sugar and cumin in a large bowl and toss well to combine. Place pumpkin in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until the pumpkin is very tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 mins.
- Place pumpkin in the bowl of a food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Add cream and process til just combined. Season.
The Cookwrigggit Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!