Crockpot Cream Cheese ChickenFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- 3 lbs. chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken pieces in crockpot and sprinkle Italian salad dressing
- mix over the chicken. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. melted butter over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a saucepan and saute
- onion and garlic. Add the cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, and
- chicken broth. Stir until smooth. Add this mixture to the crockpot
- and cook on low for an additional 1 1/2 to 2 hours.