Tangy Baby CarrotsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound baby carrots shopping list
- 1 large shallot very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Steam carrots and shallot for 10 minutes then set aside.
- For sauce melt margarine in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except parsley then cook until thoroughly heated stirring constantly.
- Transfer sauce to a medium bowl then stir in parsley and carrot mixture.
- Serve hot or cover and refrigerate to serve chilled.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!