Grilled Grouper With Creamed LeeksFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 grouper fillets shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 large leeks white and pale green parts only thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 lemons halved shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler or prepare barbecue grill then wash fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine wine and mustard then brush fish with mixture.
- Cook fish 5 minutes on each side then transfer to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Bring water to boil in a large skillet with butter, salt and pepper.
- Add sliced leeks and cook uncovered for 6 minutes then add cream and boil 3 more minutes.
- Place leek mixture in center of 4 heated plates and top with fish fillets.
- Garnish each plate with one of the lemon halves.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔