Red Potato FocacciaFrom rhodesbread 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 14-inch circle or 11x17-inch rectangle.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Mix potatoes, rosemary and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave for 3 minutes on high. Stir, rotate and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and place on a 14-inch pizza pan or an 11x17-inch baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil with garlic salt and brush over dough.
- Spread potatoes evenly over dough. Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.