Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake CupsFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 36 Reduced-Fat chocolate wafers shopping list
- 1/4 cup Splenda shopping list
- 5 tablespoons light butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup Splenda shopping list
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups Splenda shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- *CRUST. Crush cookies into fine crumbs. Blend all crust ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- *PEANUT BUTTER CENTER. Place all center ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- *CHOCOLATE FILLING. Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Set aside. Place cream cheese and Splenda in a small mixing bowl. Beat until soft. Slowly add skim milk. Mix, using a wire whisk, until smooth. Add melted chocolate. Stir well. Add egg substitute and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- *CUPS. Place 24 mini size foil baking cups on a sheet pan. Evenly divide crust between the 24 baking cups. Firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups. Place approx. 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter center in the center of each crust-lined baking cup. Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap sheet pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven 10-15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Chill for approx. 2 hours before serving.