Vivacious Vanilla CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 small packages vanilla pudding shopping list
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, flour and pecans then press into rectangular pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cream cheese and powdered sugar then fold in whipped topping and spread on cooled crust.
- Cook milk and pudding until thick then cool completely and spread on cheese layer.
- Spread remaining frozen whipped topping over top and refrigerate several hours.
- Garnish with chopped pecans if desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!