Bacon and Corn QuicheFrom gotmusicinme 4 years ago
- 1 unbaked pie shell for 10-inch pie plate shopping list
- ¦6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, or 1/2 cup diced ham shopping list
- ¦1 cup grated Swiss or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- ¦1/2 cup minced scallions shopping list
- ¦1/4 cup diced red or yellow pepper ( optional) shopping list
- ¦4 eggs shopping list
- ¦1 cup corn kernels shopping list
- ¦1 cup light cream shopping list
- ¦salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- ¦dash of nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10-inch pie plate or
- quiche form with pastry, and partially bake for about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon, cheese, scallions, and pepper
- into the pie pan. Beat the eggs slightly, then beat the remaining
- ingredients into the eggs and pour the mixture into the pie
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 300 degrees F
- and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a knife tests clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!